Networking At It's Best!!!!

Hey everyone! I know you guys are having a BALL here on the best business space ever!

I have had people come to me and ask me what's the best way to network to bring others into their businesses, or what do I say to people? So I want to take some time today and post this information because I'm sure it will help a lot of people.

Well, First of all, I want to say that networking is a very powerful force of skill that will give you many great benefits and these benefits you can apply to your professional world as well as in other areas of your life also. When your networking with others focus on them, go and check out their profile pages before contacting them, this way you will know a little bit of information about them. Then send them a message like. 'Hello Jose, it's great meeting you here on xyz website, I have been seeing you here a lot how's it going for you here so far? I look forward to connecting and learning from each other.' That I think is a good intro. I mentioned something about them that they were already familiar with (xyz website), then I ask them a question which is very important. Always ask them a question, this will encourage them to want to reply back to you. Also, ask them a question about there biz, you don't want to make it seem to the other person that you want to join there business, but that your curious about what they do. Examply: 'Jose, I see that your with xyz Company, I have heard a lot about this Company and have checked out your website as well. Your Site is neatly done and I can see why you decided to join this Company. Is it going well for you so far? Have you been in it long?'

See, what I did here is ask them questions regarding their business(es), keep in mind that people are more interested in what they are doing then what you are doing so focus on that, focus on giving them what they want to hear. They will spend all day talking to you about them and their business(es), if they do so listen to them. They will give you certain information that you can use to bring them into your business later on. Also, the more you listen to them the comfortable they will feel with you, listening to those that your networking with will give you HUGE benefits. Keep the networking process going, you will know when it's the right time to introduce what you have, until then keep networking with them. You will find that they will come to you and ask you about what you are doing, when they say this, let them know about your opportunity and how they can benefit from it. In regards to inviting people to myNetworkingPro, I would say something like this. 'How are you marketing your business? How is it going for you?' I will wait for their reply. Then I Would say 'Okay, great, I'm glad to hear that, do you use places to market your business such as facebook, linkedin and others?' If they say yes then I would say 'Great, so you understand the importance of networking and how that can benefit your business? Well, I want to offer you some free leads for your business if your interested?' If they say yes then I would say 'I have a network of many hundreds of thousands of others that would be interested in what you have and that would take a close look at your opportunity, you can join it for FREE as well. Would that be something that would interested you? Would you like me to send you my link?' Chances are these people will say yes to that and I would send them my link. It's as simple as that. The key though is that you keep in contact with them, show them that you just don't want them to join but that your serious in helping them get the leads and to increase there business.

For More Information on how to use the Art Of Networking to Benefit Your Business, Check Out My Website And Join Me For FREE: Http://www.myNetworkingPro.com/quicksignup/rich2kid





Well I hope this Networking At It's Best!!! helps. Let me know. Thanks.

Comments

Popular Posts