The Benefits Of Networking And Using Social Media To Build Any Business!!

Hi, to you all and thanks soooo Much for reading this Blog and for the Support on everyone that I have written :-)

Okay, Lets get into this. I want to first say that this blog came as a inspiration from a person that I meet on Facebook which runs a group called: Natural Health & Wellness, Body, Mind & Soul. And this person felt that it is needed for someone to put something together as this to help others. 

So, what is networking and how can this help to improve any business or anything that you are doing? Well, I must say first of all I have been networking for quite some time and have learned a lot throughout the process, and one of those things that I have learned is that when networking or building relationships, in other words, not only will a person get to know you more as the person that you are but they will also grow to like you as well. This is the key is getting others to buy from you or on the other hand them not buying from you (If not used effectively). When using social media for this you will get to maximize your benefits of it because you will be able to do this on a massive scale and with every social media outlet out there. Facebook is the largest out on the net so far and with sooo many people using Facebook on a daily bases this can open a whole new world for you in connecting with others of likeminds and also build some really great friendships in the process. When you start to do this you will see that with the friendship building you will get many benefits in the process, and they will come in more ways then just them joining your business.

What I'm seeing a lot are people just posting on groups and not really giving an invite for others to connect with them, they are just posting about there businesses and hoping that others will join them or inbox them on what they are posting. Don't get me wrong, I have had success in this manner so I know that that method works but the key in that is to have great content that will capture the other persons attention. Using photos and things as such will give a person more views then someone that doesn't use them.

I have ran across a lot of people who don't know how to network effectively, so I will give a brief rundown on how this is done. I like to look at networking as meeting someone for the first time, when doing this a person looks for something in common with the other person and builds on that. They share common interest then they learn that their are some differences between the two of them but that doesn't stop them from the process, the more they learn about each other the closer the relationship becomes. Now I'm not saying that a person has to be your best friend before they buy from you, what I am saying is that it takes the growing of a friendship before someone feels comfortable in buying something or joining your business. I also have had times when people joined me or bought things that I didn't know at first, when those things happen it could be because they like what you have or what you have done for others etc... But not everyone will be like that so you will need to use your networking skills to build those relationships. 

So, when using Facebook groups and things as such, it's okay to post about your business but also be aware of reaching out to learn about someone else and what they are doing as well. It will help to send someone a friend request when they like your post so you can start conversing with them and learn more about them and what they are doing.

People Love Talking About Them And What They Are doing.

P.S.: With this Economy going the way it is I highly believe that the US Dollar will be Gone Soon. When this happens, are you prepared? Let me show you how you can get Precious Metals for FREE! This will save you and your family from the what is about to come.

Be Blessed and Have a Awesome Day:-)

Comments

Popular Posts