What Does It Mean To Have REAL WEALTH and Financial Freedom?


Hello, Everyone that reads this. I want to start off by saying that I'm glad that I have found a group that this on BP. It's really a pleasure and thanks for having me.
Well, I have had this question in mind for a little while now before finding out the real truth in it all, that question is what is Real Wealth? As I started looking and researching, I have seen many things such as lots of Cash Money, Or Health is wealth, and other things as such. Don't get me wrong here, I'm not saying that those things are not true but it just has to be more to it then that. So, this is what I found out, the wealth, those that controls most of the money and that are amongst the richest people in the world all practice one thing, they all procure in TANGIBLE ASSETS!!. What do I mean when I say this? I'm talking about precious metals, or in other words Gold, Silver, Platinum, Diamonds..... These are what the wealthy call REAL WEALTH.
See, the truth of the matter is this, they know how Cash (or what we like to call it today MONEY) got started and why they started it and what the purpose of it is. Many don't know the history behind it all and it will take another post to explain it, but they created it for a reason, and they knew that at some point this (CASH) will be worthless! WHAT?? Yes, they know that it will soon be worthless one of these days and because they knew this they have always procured in precious metals. The reason is because they know that these assets will always increase in value, while the DOLLAR declines in value. Okay, so maybe already you are taking what I'm saying as false information. Okay, if so do your own research and you will see.

When currency started, it started in GOLD! And people knew that if they had gold they would be able to buy what they wanted because it had much value, just as it is today. This happened many, many years ago and the fact that Gold is still valuable in today's time says a lot. So, what am I getting to here? Well, I'm saying that the Dollar is at or below .04 present. This means that the value of the dollar has decline greatly in the value of it and it will continue to do so, we don't have much time people, before the dollar become worthless. It has already happened in other countries, don't believe me? Check out Zimbabwe's Economy now, it looks crazy but this could and I believe will happen to us here in the US and also all over the world. There's a much bigger plan then what we see today and it involves our  economy and it will effect us all if we are not prepared.

So, what to do now that you know this information? What is it that you can do NOW to prepare yourselves so that it won't effect you to much? Well, the answer is easy! Just do like the wealthy do, Just start procuring in some precious metals and allow it to increase in value so you will always have what they like to call REAL WEALTH. The Elite do this because they know what is coming, they don't want to tell you to do this because they will look at it as competition and they don't want that.

I have had the AWESOME opportunity to become a member of a company that basically gives away these precious metals just for being a member of the company. The greatest part of it is that you don't have to spend your own money to get these metals, we have credits that we use to buy these assets and in return all you have to do is build a pond it by getting more of it. Just think if you had a ounce of Gold right now, how much do you think that would be worth in today's time? That's a question that I want you to look up yourself, if your really interested in the value of Gold now you will take the time to find the answer.

Don't delay any longer!! This economy is getting worse each day, don't let it be to late before you really see that is going on. This is a warning!! Please take heed and get in contact with me today so I can provide you the information that you need to start getting you some REAL WEALTH sent to you today. You will be very grateful that you did.
You can contact me from this site, or if you would like, send me a email at: networkingleader2@gmail.com  and please be sure to let me know that you found me here on BP. Those that contact me from BP and get in I will have something very special for them as a gift for joining.

I hope you enjoyed reading this, for this is a topic others don't speak about at all, which is why their are so many people that is in the dark. Don't let you be one of them. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Have a Blessed day!!

Comments

Popular Posts