The Greatest Things Haven't Even Been Thought Of Yet!!

Hello to all that comes across this Blog Post.
I want to first take some time to say THANKS to everyone that has been supporting me with reading and commenting on my blog post. I create blogs like this for YOU, to inspire YOU, motivate YOU, and/or give you things to think about that can help you go to the next level in your life and/or business ventures.

So Let's start this off. I want to speak about YOUR ideas! Things that you have or may not have thought of yet and the greatness of the possibilities that could come if WE put them to work in our lives. We all have idea's that cross our minds constantly, sometimes we see these ideas as thoughts that has no importance so we disregard them for whatever reason and go on with our daily lives. We must remember to be aware of the thoughts that we have because not only do they effect our lives on a much larger scale but these thoughts could be ideas that can not only make you Super Wealthy but also could change the world and impact many lives for the better. I often here people say "Man I thought about that idea a few years back and now somebody else is making money from it." Or remember the commercial of the little girl when Burger King came out with their french fry burger, she said something like "Man they stole my idea," She thought about this idea some time ago and as a result Burger King made that idea a reality. This may have happened to you before at one time or another, I just want to make you aware that when you have another idea, no matter how silly it may seem, that idea could really be a big ticket and could change your life and the lives of others for the better.

This goes into much more detail in regards of how thoughts effect others around us or even those that may not be around us. (I may touch on it a little bit later in this Blog).

When I first hear someone say that the greatest things haven't been thought of yet, I couldn't wrap my mind around the true meaning of what he was saying. Then it dawn on me! These things that we experience today have resulted in what someone created in their minds, so everything that we see with our natural eye have be created TWICE. In the minds of the creator of the idea, and in our reality. We all have the power to create things and to bring them into our reality, we just have to realize this and understand how to do it. So, lets talk about these great idea's that we all have within us, these ideas can come to us at different times for different reasons, once these ideas come to us the best way to lock them in is to write them down on a pad or something so this way we won't forget them when they come. These ideas comes to us sort of like a flash of lighting then they are gone. I have had times when ideas would come to me, and I wouldn't be in a place to where I can write them down and I would completely forget what the idea was. I'm sure we all have been in this place before in our lives, so what I do now is keep a pad on me at all times so when these ideas come to me I can write them down. What more important is once these ideas come to us, we must act on them immediately! I have been in cases where I didn't have all the tools that I need to carry out the idea, so what I suggest (and of course I welcome any other suggestions on this as well) is that we focus on these ideas until a plan of action comes to us, then we will know the steps that we can take to carry out this plan. I remember a story about how Walt Disney started his empire, It went something like this. Walt and his good buddy was driving down the road and the idea came to him to start this amusement park. He told his good friend about it and asked that he would run the hotels that would be attached, well his friend didn't believe in the idea and decline on the offer, so Walt, took it a pond himself to do it on his own and created it, (I'm sure he had much help from others on this project) I'm sure his friend regret not taking him up on the offer now. Lol.

I mention this because, not everyone will agree or believe in your idea, we must learn who we can trust with our ideas because not only will others not believe in what you are working to accomplish, but they will also try to talk you out of it, or take your idea and create it before you can. It's really a shame but people will do this and have done this to other people when others was not careful. We have to guard and protect our ideas and make sure they become a reality for us. What we believe is real for us, we don't have to expect everyone else to believe the same thing, that reality is for us not everyone. That's how I like to think about it in regards.

So, I guess I will stop it here, although there's just so much to speak about on this topic, I don't want to make this post to long for you guys. I hope you enjoyed every bit of it. Please, add your comment at the bottom and let me know what you think about this. Oh, one more thing.....

If you desire to be your own BOSS or are looking for an additional income stream that you will never have to pay for on a monthly bases, were you get 100% of the profits and to make unlimited income, Please email me at: networkingleader2@gmail.com

Or, if you understand that our Dollar will become worthless soon and want to secure your future by procuring in tangible assets, that you can get basically for FREE, send me a email at: networkingleader2@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from each and everyone of you. Peace and be Blessed!!

Comments

Popular Posts