My Success Story!

 Hello, Thanks for stopping by to read this. 

I want to bring to you my success story because I believe it's a powerful one and also it shows the benefit of not giving up on your dreams and goals. I hope my story empowers you. Enjoy. 

So, it started way back when, back in 2007, when I decided to go after my dream of working for myself and running my own online business. I was introduced to a company and had a vision of building a very successful online business. When I started I had nothing to build my business with. Meaning, I didn't have a computer, no internet access, no phone, just the desire to succeed. Although, during this time, I did have access to a library that was about 1/2 mile from my house. It was a community library that anyone could go to to do work, study, read, etc. I took the opportunity to travel there every day through all of the elements that our 4 seasons brought. Keep in mind that because I didn't have my own computer to work from, I had to use the library's computer.

So, for only 2 hours per day (because that's the amount of time everyone could use their computers) I would go and make my reservations and use the computer to check emails and to do my marketing for my online business. At first, I would use the full 2 hours to market my business. I didn't take into account that I needed to check emails and follow up with my new members that were joining my team. I quickly changed my daily route because I needed to follow up and teach and coach my new team members. What I did was spend 1-hour checking emails, and spend the other hour doing my marketing. Well, that because a success because I was about to start building my business successfully. 

* Well, that lead to me making enough money in my business that I was able to purchase my own laptop. Yay!! So, at this point in my marketing career, I didn't need to use the library's computer which means I can spend more time working on my business, which also means I can make more money, which I did. 

I also was able to purchase a brand new cell phone to work my business with, and also was able to purchase my own internet service that I could work from one with. What's my point? 

**My point to this is to NEVER give up on your dreams, regardless of situations or circumstances. If you have the vision and the drive to succeed you can achieve any goal you want. 

Comments

Popular Posts